Sign up as a PLAY HANDBALL Partner and create with us together a sustainable future with sport!
Our Requirements – Who can apply to become a partner?
- Your organisation is legally registered as a non-governmental, not-for-profit organisation, an educational institution, that includes as well sports club or any kind of formally established community group that is serving social benefits and not profit
- You can proof ongoing, regular, and sustainable programme activities
- Sport-based programmes are an integral part of the organisation or you are aiming to do so (reason why joining)
- You do not discriminate any participants irrespective of religion, race, gender, political affiliation, talent, disability, etc.
- Your programme activities targeting primarily children and the youth
- Your beneficiaries are mainly living in areas or coming from a background that are/is affected by social issues
- Beside the promotion of sports and an active lifestyle your aim should also be to address one or more of the following social issues: Education, Environmental Sustainability, Gender Equality, Health & Hygiene, Peacebuilding, Social Cohesion, Youth Leadership, Life Skills Development and Employability.
We look forward having you joining our network of likeminded partners.
Application Process – How do you apply becoming a partner?
- Complete application form online
- Attach any supporting documents as requested in application form
- Have a interview with us and tell us more to verify your application
- Your partner application will be approved or declined via e-mail